REGISTRATION AND PASSWORDS
To access certain portions of the Website you must complete an online registration form. In consideration for your use of this Website for any purpose, you agree to provide current, complete and accurate information on any required registration form and to update such information as soon as possible should it change. In registering, you will choose password that you are responsible for keeping confidential. You are responsible for any activity that occurs on or through the Website using such password. You agree to immediately notify Loop of any unauthorized use of your password.
CONSENT FOR CREDIT CHECKS
As a condition of accessing and using the Website you agree to abide by all applicable Canadian laws and regulations and the “Code of Conduct” set forth below. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that:
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials (i.e. junk mail, spam) or any other form of solicitation;
- infringes any trade-mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or privacy rights of any party;
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or otherwise objectionable, or an unfair product comparison; or
- contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, cancelbot, or any other harmful components or any other computer file, program or code, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personally identifiable information) about other users of the Website. without the express consent of such users;
- for the purpose of misleading others, create a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Website;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or any other means;
- interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures applicable to such networks; and
- use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to any person or entity any Website users directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Website.
DISCLAIMER / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE LAWS OF CERTAIN CANADIAN JURISDICTIONS, DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LEGAL WARRANTIES, LIABILITY OR CERTAIN DAMAGES OR LIMITATIONS OF REPRESENTATIONS MADE CONCERNING GOODS OR SERVICES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE BELOW EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASE, EXCLUSIONS/LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT CONSISTENT WITH APPLICABLE LAW.
Although we strive to update and keep accurate as much as possible the Content contained on the Website errors and/or omissions may occur, and we cannot guarantee it is accurate and complete at all times.
ACCORDINGLY, THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT, IS BEING PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. LOOP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. LOOP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL LOOP, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT (INCUDING THIRD PARTY OFFERS), EVEN IF LOOP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR CURRENCY OF ANY CONTENT.
Information on the Website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute financial, legal or other advice to any Entity.
CHANGES AND TERMINATION
Last Updated October 31, 2018